Gmail is a free web mailing service that is used by millions of users. To use this best email service, you must have a Gmail account if you created the Gmail account but can’t identify the process of logging in. This guide will tell you the simple steps of a Gmail account login steps with various methods.
Login Process on Mobile Apps:
- First of all, open the Play Store or App Store on your mobile device.
- Then tap on the option of “Sign in” placed at the bottom of your display.
- Now, a new page will appear on your screen where you are required to tap on the option of “Google.”
- After this step, tap on the “Continue” option to allow Google to log in with your Gmail account.
- Then, follow the steps to sign in with your Gmail account.
- In the given blank field, first, mention your email address or username.
- Then, type your Gmail account password, and at the last step, click on the option of “Sign In.”
Login Process on Browser:
- In the first step, explore the official Gmail webpage on any browser.
- Search “www.Gmail.com” and click to open it.
- Now a login page appears on your screen.
- Then, mention the login details of your Gmail account.
- In the first blank field, mention your Gmail email address or username and continue the process.
- Now, mention your Gmail account password and click on the option of “Sign In“.
Gmail is a mailing service that is used by millions of people. Gmail has many great features. All of them are briefly described below.
- Mute Noisy Email Threats
- Snooze your emails
- Reading Pane for Outlook-like
- Select Your Tabs
- Auto Advance
Mute Noisy Email Threats:
Sometimes people get many annoying email threats by which they get disturbed and distracted. To solve this issue, Gmail has the option of muting the threat emails. It would help if you opened the option of “Threats” and then clicked on the three-dotted icons placed at the top of the page and chose the “Mute” option.
By this step, all the treated emails will automatically move to the “Archived” folder. All the threat emails will stay at the “Archive” folder even when you get new threat emails on your Gmail account. You can also unmute the emails by clicking on the option of “X Button” that is placed right after the “Mute Label.”
Snooze your Emails:
The Snooze button on your Gmail account is like an alarm that indicates you want to check your latest emails. Gmail’s snooze option will notify you if you are not ready to get any new email. Just like Hotmail, this Gmail feature keeps you updated on every email that is received on your Gmail account.
To activate this snooze option, you must explore your Gmail inbox and click on the option of “Clock Button” placed at the right side of the screen. Then select your favored time and date on which you wish to snooze your Gmail emails. The options are (An hour later, tomorrow, next week etc.).
Reading Pane for Outlook-like:
If you are using your Gmail account on a big screen, usually used in seminars, offices, real estate companies, and universities. This Gmail feature helps you to make your Gmail’s email box wider vertically or horizontally.
To enable this Gmail feature, you must first click on the option of “Gear Icon” placed at the right top corner. Then open the settings panel by clicking on the “Quick Settings” option. Now, scroll down until the “Reading Pane” has appeared, then choose the option as per your requirement. Options are (Right of inbox and Blow inbox). Please select it and split your Gmail’s email.
Select Your Tabs:
This Gmail’ feature of filtering your emails is the most helpful feature till now. Through this Gmail feature, you can filter your preferred Gmail emails. All the important emails are focused on your Gmail inbox, and the rest of the emails will neglect.
To enable this option, click on the “Gear Icon” and choose the option of “See all settings“. Then choose the categories option that is placed under the “Inbox” icon. Now select the emails that you want to filter as the essential emails. After all these steps, click on the “Save Changes” option and continue to your work.
The Gmail auto-advance feature is for those users who spend more time deleting the emails on their Gmail account. You have to open an individual email to delete it, which takes much time, but you can adjust this through the settings. After enabling it, you can delete your Gmail emails without opening them.
First of all, click on the option of “Advance” and choose the “Auto-advance” option. Then click on the “Radio Dial” option that is placed on the right side. Click to “Enable” it. After these steps, scroll down and click on the “Save Changes” option.