Are you facing trouble while signing into any account? There are couple of things that needs to be checked.
Remove cache & cookies
Sometimes this issue can be caused by old cache and browser cookies, if you’re facing this issue try clearing your browsing data and cache within the web browser. By doing this sometimes solves the issue.
Check your internet connection
Double check your internet connection before trying to connect to any particular website. Check your LAN cable or WIFI button for the connectivity.
Forgot your account username
If you forget your account username, you can always request the website to retrieve it.
- Go to the Username recovery page and enter your email address or phone number in the field.
- In some cases, you will receive a confirmation code on your mobile phone or email address.
- In some cases, if you enter a correct phone number or email address you’ll receive your account username on your email address.
- That’s it! Go to the website and login with your account username and password. If you have forgotten your account password, follow the guide given below.
Forgot your account password
- In case, you have forgotten your account password for any website you need to recover it first before trying to signing to your account.
- You can use account password recovery links available on our website or go directly to the Official web page and you’ll find the ‘Forget Password‘ option nearby login form.
- You need to enter your username or email address in the forget password page and you’ll receive a password reset link or code on your registered phone number or email address.
- If you still need any help regarding your account, contact us now and we will try our best to help you out.